Functional delivery execution constitutes one of the most important areas of activity in many companies. Properly optimised deliveries not only save time and transport costs, but make it possible to build additional relationships with customers and business partners. The delivery control system also helps to build the competitive advantage by eliminating errors and significantly raising the number of deliveries realised by drivers.
Hive Track is a modern system of the Proof of Delivery (PoD) class, whose primary purpose is to enable cheaper, faster and faultless delivery of goods.
It is a solution for companies that:
- Want to increase their income level by
- Better using resources (drivers and trucks);
- Look for possibilities to improve service quality by reduction in
- Errors made during delivery;
- Want to increase business effectiveness and efficiency by eliminating
- Paper documentation;
- Expect greater control over the goods delivery process;
- Want to be able to react immediately to situations related to the work of delivery personnel;
- Need a modern and intuitive tool supporting drivers and dispatchers in their tasks.
Essential functionalities of Hive Track
- Settlement of deliveries, returns and payments
- Control of loading and unloading correctness
- Planning and optimization of routes
- Notification by SMS and e-mail
- Confirmation with an electronic signature
- Possibility to attach multimedia (photos, voice notes)
- Real-time monitoring
- Key indicators view
- Presentation of data in the form of reports
How to deliver goods faultlessly and on time using Hive Track?
Data from the master system are loaded into Hive Track The dispatcher plans deliveries in a web-based application by assigning parcels to a driver or a truck and optimizes routes.
The driver starts loading according to the assembly list displayed in the mobile application. The system verifies loading correctness on ongoing basis and notifies the user in case a parcel is scanned that does not belong to the assembled delivery.
During transport, the system monitors the position of the truck and delivery status. The customer receives information on the time of delivery (SMS or e-mail). Any delays and unexpected situations are registered and delivery time is re-calculated on ongoing basis.
On arrival at a customer the driver gives out parcels assigned to the customer by scanning codes with a mobile terminal unit. The driver collects payments, complaints or returnable packing material. Delivery can be additionally documented with a photo or a voice note. These are available in the delivery monitoring together with the consignment note and confirmation of receipt
Back at the depot, the driver settles accounts in cash and goods (complaints, undelivered parcels and returnable packing material). The data are sent to master systems.